Fingerprints Based on the Concept of Holy Koran
Fitrika Fabelia – Jawa Tengah
Science of dermatoglyphics studying about pattern of fingerprints had been developed for more than million years. This subject has been written in holy Koran verse Qiyamah:3-4
بَلَى قَادِرِينَ عَلَى أَن نُّسَوِّيَ بَنَانَهُ – أَيَحْسَبُ الْإِنسَانُ أَلَّن نَجْمَعَ عِظَامَهُ
Does man think that We will not assemble his bones?, Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.
In the verse above, koran informs us that God is able to create identical fingerprints in every human’s hand. And that verse indicates all mankinds even equiped with high and superior technology can not create any identical fingerprints, although the objects are twins. And God is the only one who can create such a thing, No one else, as what the Koran said. And it’s proven up to now.
The process of the making fingerprint patterns has arisen in the fetus about 13 – 19 weeks. Many experts interest in fingerpirnt studies because it has special characteristics. They are:
- Fingerprints are permanent, it never changes until humans die
- They are unique. No one will have same fingerprints. And the ratio is about 1 equal sixty four billions.
With these studies, people can achieve lots of benefits, for instansce:
- To investigate criminal cases by police
- To identify someone’s talents by fingerprints test
- To identify babies in hospital to avoide accidental exchange.
- To know styles of people’s stydies
Hope this short review is helpful and riminds us to the truth of holy Koran.